Can-Am Ryker Barcelona Tour
Discover Barcelona on 3 wheels! Explore every corner of the city driving an impressive vehicle that will attract all eyes.
This is the first and only Can-Am Ryker tour that exists in Barcelona. Do you dare to ride the streets on this exclusive motorcycle?
|1h 30′||89€ 120€||200€|
The activity includes
- Introduction or briefing so that we teach you how to drive the vehicle well
- Ryker motorcycle tour and experience for 1 or 2 people for 1 hour and a half.
- We will always try to complete the established route in approximately 1 hour and 30 minutes. On some occasions, if this is not possible depending on the speed of the participants and traffic conditions, the route will be adapted within the estimated time.
- The companion has an extra cost of €20. If you have a driving license, you can exchange whenever you want.
- Instructorto act as a guide and guarantee your safety.
- Necessary equipment (Helmet).
What you need to know
- You need a driving license with 4 years old and be over 24 years old.
- The route is guided and it is very important at all times to follow the guide’s instructions.
- Cannot exceed the 70/80 km/h.
- At the beginning of the activity, there will be a practical introduction of the vehicle. Too easy! but in the event that the participant shows clear difficulties in driving correctly, the possibility of modifying or canceling the tour will be assessed.
- It will be mandatory to pay €200 deposit for each motorcycle the same day of the activity. It can be paid in cash or by card and will be returned in the same way once the service is finished.
- All participants must show their ID card (passport, driver license…)
- The activity can be postponed or canceled because of weather conditions.
- You only have to pay 20€ for each jet ski for the online booking. The rest amount will be paid in the activity date.
- For changes or modifications, you must notify 48 hours in advance. Brutal Barcelona reserves the right to not return the amount paid for the online booking but It can be used in another service.
This is Brutal!
Can-Am Ryker Tour Barcelona Itinerary
Do you like motorcycles, sports cars and all kinds of motorized vehicles? It’s time for you to meet the Can-Am Ryker, BRP’s exclusive 3-wheel recreational motorcycles perfect for touring the streets of Barcelona.
Take advantage of the opportunity to drive a unique vehicle in its modality and what better way than to do it with this guided tour. Barcelona has everything to enjoy a complete route. It has sea, mountains, nature, architecture and emblematic places that you cannot miss.
The experience will begin at the Port Fòrum with a driving practice to familiarize you with the vehicle. In a matter of minutes you will end up dominating the vehicle and you will be an expert on 3 wheels.
Once you are ready, the monitor will give the signal that the route is about to start. We will pass through the city center and visit important places such as Casa Batlló, Sagrada Familia and Parc Güell. You will instantly realize that you will be driving a vehicle with unlikely characteristics since you will be the center of attention of the entire city. The impressive design of the Can-Am together with the noise of the engine will attract all eyes on each of the streets where we will pass.
During the Montjuïc section, you will find more fluid traffic and enjoy a more entertaining driving experience while being accompanied by beautiful mountain views. You will be able to see Barcelona from the heights!
Up to 2 people can go on each motorcycle. Enjoy the experience with whoever you want! This is the only Can-Am guided tour that exists in Barcelona and you have the chance to drive one of the most impressive and striking recreational motorcycles on the market.
Don’t think about it anymore, go ahead and explore every corner of Barcelona with a Can-Am Ryker. Do it alone or accompanied and record your adventure on a GoPro camera.
BOOK now and let the adventure begin!
Reserve your Can-Am experience!
Where are we?
Moll de les Escaldes S/N Port Forum local Brutal – 08930 Barcelona – España
Monday to sunday
– From: 09:00hs
– To: 20:00hs