Rent a Boat without a License in Barcelona Falcon up to 5 People
Now you can drive a boat without having previous experience! Come to Brutal Barcelona and sail on the sea with your friends or family.
The activity includes
- Introduction or briefing on the correct handling of the boat.
- Driving a boat of up to 5 people during the established time.
- The gasoline is included.
- Necessary Equipment (lifejacket, wetsuite and others).
- Video recording with GoPro (optional).
- Experience with the ScubaJet aquatic torpedo (optional).
- Showers and changing rooms to change comfortably.
What you need to know
- You do not need any type of license, qualification or previous experience.
- It will be mandatory to pay 500€ deposit for the boat the same day of the activity. It can be paid in cash or by card and will be returned in the same way once the service is finished.
- All participants must show their ID card (passport, driver license…)
- The activity can be postponed or canceled because of weather conditions.
- To make the reservation, only €20 will be paid, the rest of the amount will be paid on the day of the activity.
- For modifications it must be notified 48h in advance. Brutal Barcelona reserves the right to not return the amount paid for the online booking but It can be used in another service.
At Brutal Barcelona, we bring you the opportunity to rent a boat without a license for an attractive price. We will teach you to handle the rudder and we will give you all the equipment you need so that you can enjoy the best sailing experience. At all times you will be controlled and in communication with our base. So sail safely and without fear!
Take a relaxing afternoon and share a magical moment with your friends, partner or family. They will be delighted that you take them by the sea and along the coasts of Barcelona. Do not miss the opportunity to live this experience and feel like a true sailor. This is one of the most successful group experiences of the summer.
Press the book button, choose the date and sail captain!
From monday to thursday
– From: 12:00 p.m
– Until: 5:00 p.m
Fridays, Saturdays and sundays.
– From: 11:00 a.m
– Until: 7:00 p.m.