Tour in Barco Badilli + ScubaJet Experience
Time: 1 hour aprox
The activity includes
- Tour inboat towards the Maresme coast +ScubaJet Aquatic Torpedo Experience (Total duration: 1 hour aprox).
- ScubaJets will only be used in suitable sea conditions. Otherwise, the boat navigation time will be lengthened.
- Instructor to ensure your safety.
- Equipment necessary (vest, neoprene and others) and Snorkel goggles.
What you need to know
- You don’t need any previous experience.
- All participants must show their ID card (passport, driver license…)
- The activity can be postponed or canceled because of weather conditions.
- You only have to pay 20€ for each jet ski for the online booking. The rest amount will be paid in the activity date.
- For changes or modifications, you must notify 48 hours in advance. Brutal Barcelona reserves the right to not return the amount paid for the online booking but It can be used in another service.
This is Brutal!
At Brutal Barcelona we have brought the ScubaJet, an innovative “aquatic torpedo” that , frankly, has surprised us all. Become one of the privileged few to be able to enjoy this gadget in this jet ski tour!
We will leave first thing in the morning, where the sea is calmer and with the best conditions to be able to swim. We will go to the Costa del Maresme towards the Naiara cove, an ideal place to dive through its clear water.
Once we arrive at the cove in approximately 20-25 minutes, we will take out the ScubaJet and put on the Snorkel goggles to discover the seabed as if we were an aquatic torpedo (Those who have added the companion option will share the ScubaJet). Finally, we will return to Barcelona along the coast with the boat.
Isn’t it fascinating what you are going to experience on this excursion? Make your reservation now and experience a unique adventure this Summer!
Monday to sunday
– From: 09:00hs
– To: 20:00hs